Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Fresh Start



The Scott family would like to welcome you to our first blog! For several years, we used Totsites to share about a day in the life of Hollis and Marek. But, we are ecstatic to make a change and begin a family blog. I, April, am probably the most excited and relieved about a fresh start. After making the transition from one child to two in July of 2009, I fell FAR behind on updating the boys' website. Therefore, the largest time gap ever sits between my last post and this one. However, I am ready to put my guilty conscience behind, accept some grace, and move forward. Each post on our new blog will be written from the vantage point of one of our four family members. We can't wait share and do life with  the greatest family and friends, YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment